Coconut-Chocolate Protein Bars
- ½ cup of Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup Coconut or Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Milk (whatever is your preference)
- 6 squares dark Chocolate (try go 85%+)
1. Combine whey protein powder and coconut flour
2. Bind the mix with the milk until it becomes a batter – it should not stick to your hands!
3. Shape the batter into bars
4. Melt your chocolate and dip the bars in until fully coated
5. Set bars in freezer for around 30 minutes – Enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per bar)
- Total Calories: 212
- Carbohydrate: 8.8 g
- Protein: 16.6 g
- Fat: 13 g