Cancelling Your Order
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within 14 working days of receiving your items. Either email Support@optimumnutrition.zendesk.com or write to us C/O Notice of Contract Cancellation, Optimum Nutrition, Unit 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6NG.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us C/O Optimum Nutrition, Unit 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6NG and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
All items must be returned unused, in their original condition.
We will refund the price of the product in full, including shipping costs, within 14 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
Exchanging Your Order
- If you wish to exchange a product or flavour, please contact Customer Services within 14 days or receiving your order so that your account can be updated. Before returning the item, please either email Support@optimumnutrition.zendesk.com or write to us at Optimum Nutrition, Unit 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6NG, United Kingdom
- There is no charge to exchange items for a new flavour or different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item.
- Please note that we are only able to offer flavour or product size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it and purchase again separately.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Faulty or Defective Goods
- If you receive an item that is faulty or defective, please contact Customer Services in the first instance to provide further details. Before returning the item, please either email Support@optimumnutrition.zendesk.com or write to us at: Optimum Nutrition, Unit 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6NG, United Kingdom.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Once we have examined the returned item, we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due within 14 days of the refund notification email, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size and flavour, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For faulty goods outside of our Returns Policy, please contact Support@optimumnutrition.zendesk.com
Receiving a Refund
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Our Customer Care Department should be contacted within 14 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of contacting them.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Optimum Nutrition.
Items should be returned new, unused with product seal intact and with all tags still attached. Returns that are used, damaged, or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All items are quality controlled and checked before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
To contact us regarding returns or exchanges , our customer care representatives are here to help you from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday on: +44 (0) 845 688 5120.
If it’s easier, please email us: Support@optimumnutrition.zendesk.com or write to us at:
C/O Optimum Nutrition, Unit 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6NG